Friday, May 8

Bright Baby Summer Shirts

This is one of my favorite styles from McCalls (pattern 6781).  So light and comfy, but enough detail to be interesting.  A few tweaks here and there, and I am loving how it turned out.  


By serging the arm holes and turning them under, I was able to omit the sleeves. 

I used one of my old t-shirts to make the front and back yoke.  I have a stash of ruined clothing with interesting prints in my fabric collection and this particular holey, Old Navy t-shirt just worked great with the bold floral cotton.  And I trimmed it out with pom-pom fringe, because everything is better with pom-poms,

Because I used a knit for the yoke, I didn't need to put in the zipper called for in the pattern, and that makes me like it even better!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you hear there's a 12 word phrase you can speak to your man... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual attractiveness for you buried inside his chest?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, look after and care for you with his entire heart...

12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will make him work harder than ever before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

Matter of fact, triggering this influential impulse is so important to getting the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You'll immediately notice him expose his mind and heart to you in such a way he never experienced before and he will perceive you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly interested him.