Tuesday, March 26

At Home: Around the Nursery


 Lucky for me, Mom planned to stay with us for five weeks after the babies were born.  We have been doing a bit of house rearranging and are slowly putting the babies' room together, starting by relocating them to the first floor.

 Lucky for the girls, I have lots of talented and generous friends whose loving gifts have added special touches all over the room.
 We are still on the look out for a big rug and a few other odds and ends, but it's coming together.

 xo
Becca

3 comments:

jean said...

So cute! Love that blue lamp!

mardie said...

I am thrilled! The quilts look beautiful! I am so glad you like them. The room looks wonderful and I love, love, love those babies!

wordandcraft said...

This is so adorable! Can you please come decorate a space for Aubrey? There's one small caveat: You are limited to a tiny corner of the master bedroom. ;)