Wednesday, January 11

Finished Bottled Rainbows Quilt!


I just finished my quilt for 12Squared and it feels really good to have it off my to do list, especially since we are starting up again for 2012.  I don't know why I put it off for so long, but here it is.


 I backed it with a colorful Alexander Henry print of the States and bound the edges with a gray chambray. 
I had some trouble deciding on a backing, but I'm glad I went with this.  It makes it playful and I like how the white outlined shapes mimic the ticker tape applique of the quilt squares.



I'm excited to participate in the virtual quilting bee again.  I've already got some idea for my square.  I think I'm going to go in a completely different direction.  I've just to narrow it down.

4 comments:

Janene said...

This is utterly amazing. That's all I can say.

wendy holt said...

awesome Becca! Just awesome!

Ann Summerville said...

Beautiful.
Ann

Amy said...

I love this quilt!