Sunday, March 14

Christmas in March



I started these pajamas for Lucy in November, thinking I could give them to her for Christmas. They did not get finished. They sat in my "to do" basket for a long time. When I finally started working on them again, I realized I was short about 1/4 yard. Luckily, JoAnn's still carried the print and I bought the extra fabric I needed. Again, they sat in my "to do" basket for a long time. Now that I've recovered from the PTA quilts and can look at my sewing machine again, I pulled out the flannel and finally gave these pj's their long awaited stitches. I used Oliver + S's Bedtime Story Pajama pattern. I have used this pattern a few times before and really love it. It's quick and really easy. I love the simple lines and that the pants have a true straight leg-- no tapering of any kind going on in this pattern. The best thing is now I've got a head start on next Christmas' presents!


No comments: