Monday, August 15

What Do You Give the 18 Year Old That Has Everything?




What do you give the birthday boy when he is the last of his friends to turn 18, the youngest of 7 and, (according to his older siblings), has everything he wants?
Ice Cream Cake again? Ho hum.....

I had been noticing a revival in his preoccupation with prehistoric pets as in his primary school days. So I whipped up a couple of pillow cases. Becca -the great gift giver-had serious doubts about this gift for a young adult!
So I was pleasantly surprised when he went out of his way to show his friends what he got for his birthday! Turns out it was the best thing I could have given him. It has taken me 7 kids to get it right!

1 comment:

mindy said...

That is just too cute! What a sweet boy to show off his gift from Mom!