Friday, January 21

A Baker's Paradise

baker's twine

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Baking supplies,
I'm in love with you.

twist ties

 Lately, I've been obsessing over the myriad of adorable trims and trappings that are popping up all over the internet for bakers.  I haven't actually bought any, because I'm a little afraid to wake that beast.  The fabric beast alone is hard enough to tame.  But, thanks to my friend, Lissy, at least I have a few precious liners to love.  On second thought, a stack of cupcake liners is cheaper than a yard of fabric.  Hmm... I feel some justification coming on.

Below are a few of my favorites.  





Can you believe that Woodland Cupcake Kit?  Oh my!
Here are a couple of links to some of my favorite baking sites/stores/blogs to stalk.  Is anyone else obsessed, yet?

Post Edit: I just found another one... I think it's time to throw a party!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I've been dreaming of the baker's twine myself. I just cannot decide what color. I want them all!
PS I love your need baking cups.